NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT – DMR 30/40 DEDICATED MULTI-ROTOR ESC
Olathe KS, September 14, 2016 – Castle Creations Inc., the leader in electronic speed controllers (ESC) for radio controlled (R/C) car, air, and multi-rotor hobby markets, as well as commercial UAV and drone markets, is excited to announce the release of the brand new, high performance, DMR 30/40 ESC for use in high performance and demanding applications such as FPV racing drones, battle drones, large camera carrying multi-rotors, and heavy lift multi-rotors.
Loaded with features, the DMR 30/40 boasts an impressive power to weight ratio and is ready to fly right out of the package. The DMR 30/40 is controlled by Castle’s innovative Multi-Rotor V5 firmware released in July of 2016. The Multi-Rotor V5 firmware includes Castle’s proprietary Adaptive Timing SystemTM (ATSTM) which maximizes efficiency and power output across the entire throttle range and results in increased flight times and noticeably more torque.
Key features of the new DMR 30/40 include:
- Adaptive Timing System™ (ATSTM) technology
- Ultra-low internal resistance design
- Ready to fly out of the package with exclusive Castle “Turbo Sound”
- High power to weight ratio: Over 1kW from a 5.2g ESC1
- Advanced rotorSENSE2 allows elegant simplicity in throttle calibration and setting motor direction
- Auto-Detecting Input Signal selects between Servo PWM, OneShot, and OneShot125
- Dynamic motor PWM frequency
- High maximum electrical RPM to support some of the fastest motors available
- Improved Active Braking algorithm
- Wide input voltage range for a variety of applications and flight times
- Programmable via Castle Link USB Adapter or Castle Field Link
- Designed, manufactured, and supported from Olathe, KS USA
Released in July 2016, Multi-Rotor V5 firmware is a free upgrade to existing multi-rotor products and available for download through Castle Creations’ website, www.castlecreations.com.
“We are very excited about the release of our new DMR 30/40 ESCs to the growing FPV drone and multi-rotor markets”, says Brian O’Donnell, Director of Marketing and Sales. “The market has been asking Castle to provide a robust design that is easy to use, has outstanding performance and support. Bringing this new innovation to our FPV drone and multi-rotor customers is only the beginning. It is an exciting time to be in RC and at Castle Creations.”
- Board weight only. Wire weight not included. Power estimated at 25.2V, 40A, full throttle, and 40mph airflow
- Advanced rotorSENSE is inspired by ImmersionRC rotorSENSE